Georgetown-Scott County Maps
GIS is a computer technology that combines mapping and
information stored as data to generate maps and reports, and provide a
systematic approach to collecting and managing information.
The Kentucky Division of Geographic Information (DGI) hosts an interactive mapping website for Georgetown-Scott County as a collaborative effort between the state and Scott County.
Click on the image below to view the interactive map for Georgetown-Scott County, which is part of the statewide Kentucky Commonwealth Map. The map includes high resolution aerial imagery from April 9, 2005 for the Georgetown-Scott County area.
The Map Gallery contains maps
for Zoning and Land Use, General Reference,
Political Boundaries, School Districts, and many more.
Our thanks to the Georgetown-Scott County Planning
Commission for allowing
GMWSS to use some of the information they maintain on our website.
- DOXO is not affiliated with GMWSS. Click for more information.
- Lead Questions and Answers
- GMWSS is at 1000 W.Main St.! Click for Details.
- "GMWSS is rated among the most affordable water and wastewater utilities..."
- We're on Facebook! Watch the GMWSS page for announcements and alerts.