Georgetown Municipal Water and Sewer Service - Georgetown, Kentucky
Our focus is on water distribution and wastewater treatment to over 14,000 customers in Georgetown,Stamping Ground,Sadieville and Scott County, Kentucky. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible product at the lowest possible price, while maintaining one of the most up-to-date treatment systems in the state.
Please be advised:
GMWSS will be implementing preventative measures starting today to help keep staff healthy and maintain service to our customers while our community deals with COVID-19.
Please note: the Customer Service Lobby will be closed until further notice.
For assistance, please use our drive thru or night drop box, or call 502-863-7816.
You can make a payment at https://GMWSS.com/payments or call 502-863-7816 and press 8 to use the automated phone payment system.
Please remember, communication of credible information is paramount to prevent fear and panic for GMWSS staff and customers. First and foremost, please understand that drinking water supplied to our customers is safe for use/consumption. Our Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants utilizes high intensity ultra-violet light to disinfect drinking water and wastewater as the final step our treatment process. Per the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 survives the disinfection process utilized by municipal water systems. COVID-19 has not been detected in drinking water.
References and Resources:
GMWSS has partnered with Invoice Cloud for online or automated phone payments, and e-mail or text notifications.
• Make one-time payments or check balances without registering.
• Make payments over the phone using our automated system any time of day.
Or by registering you have access to additional of benefits. Now you can:
• Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking accounts or savings accounts).
• Make a one-time payment at any time from your home or work computer.
• Schedule a one-time payment to be processed on a specific date.
• Enroll in Auto-Pay which will automatically pay all your bills on the day they are due.
• Enroll in Pay by Text (with text confirmations).
• Send an online request to our office.
• Review your invoice and payment history.
• Switch to paperless (e-mail or text) billing.
(Watershed is most critical)
|Georgetown Water Plant
Prev. Active Day • 0.02 in
Month to Date • 8.85 in
Year to Date • 28.82 in
+/- Month TD • 4.38 in
+/- Year • 10 in
2019 Year End • +15.62 in
2018 Year End • +36.81 in
UK Ag. Weather Data
|Royal Spring Watershed
Prev. Active Day • 0.79 in
Month to Date • 5.43 in
Year to Date • 25.93 in
+/- Month TD • 0.96 in
+/- Year TD • 7.1 in
2019 Year End • +9.88 in
2018 Year End • +37.73 in
USGS Royal Spring Data
City and County Maps