Georgetown Municipal Water and Sewer Service - Georgetown, Kentucky
Our focus is on water distribution and wastewater treatment to over 14,000 customers in Georgetown,Stamping Ground,Sadieville and Scott County, Kentucky. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible product at the lowest possible price, while maintaining one of the most up-to-date treatment systems in the state.
New Customer Payment Plans
Please be advised:
Per the Governor’s Executive Order, GMWSS has setup all customers with delinquent balances on 6 month payment plans.
Delinquent penalties will continue to be waived through the end of 2020.
Each customer’s personalized payment plan will be detailed in the bills sent in November.
If additional payment options are needed, please contact Customer Service at 502-863-7816 to discuss.
Customers who do not keep their monthly payments and any applicable payment plan payments current, will be considered delinquent and subject to service disconnection.
Invoice Cloud customers will see their full balance when logging into
Once an invoice is opened, they will see the balance due (monthly and payment plan payments).
Customers with need of financial assistance are encouraged to contact these agencies.
Blue Grass Community Action Partnership
111 Professional Court, Frankfort, KY 40601
502-695-4290 | Fax: 502-695-1075
LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program) Outreach Offices
340 E. Washington St.
GMWSS has partnered with Invoice Cloud for online or automated phone payments, and e-mail or text notifications.
• Make one-time payments or check balances without registering.
• Make payments over the phone using our automated system any time of day.
Or by registering you have access to additional of benefits. Now you can:
• Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking accounts or savings accounts).
• Make a one-time payment at any time from your home or work computer.
• Schedule a one-time payment to be processed on a specific date.
• Enroll in Auto-Pay which will automatically pay all your bills on the day they are due.
• Enroll in Pay by Text (with text confirmations).
• Send an online request to our office.
• Review your invoice and payment history.
• Switch to paperless (e-mail or text) billing.
(Watershed is most critical)
|Georgetown Water Plant
Prev. Active Day • 0.24 in
Month to Date • 0.79 in
Year to Date • 45.64 in
+/- Month TD • -2.6 in
+/- Year • 5.07 in
2019 Year End • +15.62 in
2018 Year End • +36.81 in
UK Ag. Weather Data
|Royal Spring Watershed
Prev. Active Day • 0.2 in
Month to Date • 0.9 in
Year to Date • 42.37 in
+/- Month TD • -2.49 in
+/- Year TD • 1.8 in
2019 Year End • +9.88 in
2018 Year End • +37.73 in
USGS Royal Spring Data
City and County Maps
- New Customer Payment Plan Info Below
- Now hiring a Sewer Collections Operator Trainee-Click for info.
- GMWSS' Payment Portal! Click for info.
- GMWSS is at 1000 W.Main St.! Click for Details.